At Especialidades Médicas Myr S.L., our Quality Policy summarizes the essential elements of our strong commitment to customers, compliance with the requirements and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system. It includes the following principles:
- Designing devices for histology based on the needs of our customers,
- Manufacturing products that comply with the national and international legal and regulatory requirements,
- Guaranteeing the “zero defect” of the devices delivered to our customers,
- Creating a long term business relationship with our dealers,
- Giving excellent technical support to our dealers,
- Guaranteeing the safety of the production team.
Myr is certified under ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 and our instruments are certified by Intertek:
CONFLICT MINERALS POLICY
On August 22, 2012, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) issued the final conflict minerals rule under Section 1502 of the “Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act”. The Conflict Minerals Rule requires publicly traded companies to report annually the presence of conflict minerals (tin, tungsten, tantalum, and gold, or “3TG”) originating in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or neighboring countries (“Covered Countries”).
Especialidades Médicas Myr, S.L. supports the goal of ending violence, human rights violations and environmental devastation in the Covered Countries. We are committed to complying with any requirements applicable to our Company under the Conflict Minerals Rule. Especialidades Médicas Myr, S.L. will assist our customers in implementing their conflict minerals programs. We strive to work cooperatively with our customers and supply chain partners in implementing conflict minerals compliance programs.
November 27th, 2019
Francisco Ruiz Robles
Especialidades Médicas Myr, S.L